Long Beach Island New Jersey News and Events
Long Beach Island New Jersey
Fall is in full swing on Long Beach Island New Jersey
and even as the air and water temperatures fall, there is still a lot of activity on Long Beach Island NJ! Fall is a great time to visit LBI as the summer crowds have left and the entire LBI area has a more relaxed feel to it. Here is what’s happening on Long Beach Island in this edition of LBI Area Information 9/18-9/25.
LBI Area Information 9/18-9/25
- Rocktober Fest will take place in the Moose Lodge on Route 72 as a special fundraiser for a child who has been battling cancer. The event will feature German food, fun and activities all for a worthy cause.
- The 4th annual community bridge walk will take place on Saturday September 28th despite ongoing bridge construction. This year’s theme is “together” signifiying how both Stafford and Long Beach Island have worked together in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
- The Southern Regoinal Rams football team, which representing the local high school to Long Beach Island, kicked off its season with a win!
- The Ship Bottom and other fire departments on Long Beach Island aided in fighting the terrible fire that devastated the Seaside boardwalk last week. The fire, which was ruled as accidental in nature, destroyed much of the boardwalk that was only just repaired due to Hurricane Sandy damage.
To learn more about LBI Area Information 9/18-9/25 feel free to visit The Sandpaper’s website for news, updates and Long Beach Island area information!
Nathan Colmer | The Van Dyk Group
Cell: 609-290-4293 | Office: 800-222-0131 | email@example.com
Click here to search all homes for sale in the Long Beach Island NJ real estate market
- 1031 Tax Exchange on Long Beach Island
- Renting and Investing In The LBI NJ Real Estate Market
- President’s Day Weekend and the LBI NJ Real Estate Market
- Brokers Open House on Long Beach Island
- Home Style Renovation Loans in the LBI NJ Real Estate Market