Ring In 2015 on LBI NJ
The Holiday Season on Long Beach Island
While Long Beach Island is known first and foremost as a summer family resort, there is a surprisingly vibrant off season on LBI, especially during the Holiday Season! While many stores and restaurants on LBI shut down in the off season, visitors will find no shortage of fun and excitement. Ship Bottom hosted the annual Christmas Parade with floats, bands, and of course…a visit from Santa. Beach Haven hosted a local restaurant tour for the holiday season and the “shop local” campaign is in full swing. New Year’s gets its share of excitement and New Year’s Fun on Long Beach Island!
New Year’s Fun on Long Beach Island
Long Beach Island offers some unique fun to celebrate! For example:
- There are a number of vacation rental properties available for New Year
- Restaurants and bars hold special New Year specials including shows, special dinner packages and open bar options
An off season rental on Long Beach Island can be an exciting opportunity. A home can be rented for significantly less than one may expect. It is possible to rent an oceanfront or bayfront home and enjoy the peace and beauty of winter on Long Beach Island.
There are a number of New Year’s parties taking place on LBI. A few of the best are:
- Joe Pop’s: $20 cover including champagne toast, favors and breakfast at 1 AM
- Arlington: $50 in advance or $60 at the door includes live music and an open bar from 9:30 to 1: 30
- Tuckers: $50 for tickets which include an open bar, favors, live music and a champagne toast
Each party offers something different with options ranging from dinner to an all night party with champagne toasts and open bar packages. Celebrating New Year’s at the beach is a unique and fun way to start 2015. For more information about New Year’s Fun on Long Beach Island, send me a message and I will respond right away!
By : Nathan Colmer | The Van Dyk Group
Cell: 609-290-4293 | Office: 800-222-0131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to search all homes for sale in the Long Beach Island NJ real estate market