North Beach Haven Real Estate 2016 Sales and the LBI NJ Real Estate Market
North Beach Haven real estate 2016 sales on Long Beach Island had a strong showing. Overall, the average price of a single-family home was slightly lower than the average seen in the rest of the LBI real estate market, but was higher than many of the comparable towns with nearly one closed transaction each month. It is safe to say North Beach Haven had a strong impact on the positive upward trend we saw in the LBI real estate market of 2016.
North Beach Haven Real Estate 2016 Sales
Sales of single-family homes in the North Beach Haven real estate market on Long Beach Island showed some interesting activity and the sales are broken down as follows:
- There were 11 closed transactions in North Beach Haven on Long Beach Island.
- The average price of a single-family home was $921,409.
- The median sale price was $605,000.
- The average time a home spent on the market was 85 days.
- The homes in North Beach Haven sold on average for 93.4% of their listing price.
- The average price per square foot of a single-family home was $466.76.
The least expensive home to sell was 1504 Long Beach Blvd. which was a very old home on a very small lot. This home sold for $210,000 making it one of the least expensive sales in the entire LBI real estate market. The most expensive home to sell was 213 E. 13th St. which sold for $3 million after just 51 days on the market. This represents a price per square foot of $816.10. For more information about North Beach Haven real estate 2016 sales or about the Long Beach Island New Jersey real estate market, please do not hesitate to contact me.
By : Nathan Colmer | The Van Dyk Group
Cell: 609-290-4293 | Office: 800-222-0131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like: