Beach Haven Crest Real Estate Sales Market Update on Long Beach Island New Jersey
Beach Haven Crest real estate 2016 sales showed minimal market activity, yet a surprisingly high average sales price. Compared to the overall Long Beach Island real estate market, the average price of a single-family home was approximately $200,000 higher, thanks to one expensive new construction oceanfront sale.
Beach Haven Crest Real Estate 2016 Sales
Sales of single-family homes in the Beach Haven Crest real estate market are broken down as follows:
- There were four closed transactions in Beach Haven Crest.
- The average price of a single-family home was $1,236,625.
- On average, the median sale price was $805,000, and homes spent 127 days on the market.
- The average price per square foot was $514.01.
- On average homes sold for 95.41% of their listing price.
The least expensive home to sell was 19 W. Hobart Ave. which was a three bedroom two bathroom home selling for $586,000. This home spent 77 days on the market and sold for $555.40 per square foot. The most expensive home to sell was 109 E. Surf Ave. which was a magnificent new construction oceanfront selling for $2,750,000. This home spent 44 days on the market and traded for $797.10 per square foot. For more information about Beach Haven Crest real estate 2016 sales or the Long Beach Island real estate market in general, please do not hesitate to contact me.
By : Nathan Colmer | The Van Dyk Group
Cell: 609-290-4293 | Office: 800-222-0131 | email@example.com
You May Also Like: