Beach Haven Park Real Estate and the LBI NJ Real Estate Market
Beach Haven Park real estate 2016 sales showed extraordinarily high activity and a high average sales price. In fact, the average price of a single-family home in the Beach Haven Park real estate market was higher than that of the average Long Beach Island real estate market price point.
Beach Haven Park Real Estate 2016 Sales
Sales of single-family homes in the Beach Haven Park real estate market are broken down as follows:
- There were 22 closed single-family home transactions in the Beach Haven Park real estate market.
- The average price of a single-family home was $1,044,932.
- The average price per square foot of a single-family home was $181.16.
- On average, houses spent 133 days on the market and sold for 94.70% of their listing price.
- The average median sale price was $853,500.
The most expensive home to sell was 123 Alabama Ave. which was a magnificent new construction oceanfront with five bedrooms 4 1/2 bathrooms and nearly 3800 feet of living space. This home sold for $3,800,000 after spending 170 days on the market. This represents a price per square foot of $1013.33 which is about average for new construction on the oceanfront. The least expensive home to sell was 92061 Beach Blvd. This was a storm damaged bank owned home which is extremely rare in the LBI real estate market. This home sold for land value and traded for $258,500 after spending 55 days on the market. This represents a price per square foot of $164.54. For more information about Beach Haven Park real estate 2016 sales or the Long Beach Island real estate market in general, please do not hesitate to contact me.
By : Nathan Colmer | The Van Dyk Group
Cell: 609-290-4293 | Office: 800-222-0131 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like: